Trolley Jack – Low Profile – 70mm – 2000KG / 2 Ton
This trolley jack is perfect for low vehicles and race cars with it’s minimum height of 70mm.
- Brand: Big Red
- Higher quality polyurethane seals
- Polished and chrome cylinder rams enhanced by high performance seals
- Polished liner cylinder walls extend the life of the seals by minimising abrasion and wear
- Chrome plated pump cylinder pistons help in preventing rust, extending the life of seals
- Built in magnetic tool tray
- Capacity: 2000kg (2 Ton)
- Minimum height: 70mm
- Maximum height: 500mm
- Weight: N.W. 40kg / G.W. 43kg
- Package size (mm): 920 x 420 x 200
- Certification: TUV, GS, CE
Big Red Jacks was founded in 1954, which has more than 40 years’ experience in development, manufacture, sales of all types of the hydraulic jack, and is the world’s largest jack manufacturer. The jacks produced by tongrun is more than 142 million, and the products are sold in over 140 countries and regions around the world.
The company brand “BIG RED” is famous in the global jack industry, especially in North America. In China, the brand “TORIN” is evaluated as one of well-known trademarks by the government of China.
Our products have got GS, CE certifications. Our product quality meets the US ASME, the UK BS, the German’s DIN, the Australia’s AS, and Japan’s JIT etc.
Our company has been certified by ISO9001, IS/TS16949 and ISO14001.
Big Red is the head of the national standardization committee of the jack, and is responsible for the national standard and the industry standard “hydraulic jack standard”, “hydraulic garage jack”, “screw jack”. Tongrun has the dominant position in the Chinese jack industry.
Trolley Jack Test Center
Comprehensive testing machine for trolley jacks – Test items: Static load test, load sustaining test, dynamic load test, proof load test, life cycle test, angular load test, saddle periphery test, destructive test, lowering test.